FLUCK'S CREAM OF THE FLOCK
1. Eric Bledsoe 7k- Eric Bledsoe seems to have found his groove here in Milwaukee. Bledsoe has put up over 35 FDP in 4 of his last 5 games, including 40 or more FDP in three of this games. He is averaging a little over 1 FDP per minute and playing around 32 minutes per game. Sac actually ranks 9th in DvP vs point guards, but overall are a terrible team. At his current price tag, I consider Bledsoe safe for all formats. When rostering him today you will be wanting to get 35-40 FDP to be of any value.
2. Goran Dragic 6.9k- Goran has been pretty consistent all year, and has had a safe floor. Today he gets a great match up vs the Cavs, who do not guard PGs well at all. The Cavs rank 21st in DvP, and I have been attacking the Cavs one spot all year. The Cavs defense does look a little better but Im not concerned here. At this price tag, you will be looking for 34-39 FDP for Dragic to be worth rostering tonight. I haven't rostered much Heat players this year, but am giving consideration to Dragic today, especially in GPPs. With this matchup, I could see using him in cash games as well.
3. Ricky Rubio 5.7k- Rubio has seen his price fall over the past few weeks, along with his minutes. He has averaged around 23 minutes in his last four games and gets a juicy match up vs Denver today. The Nuggets rank 29th in DvP vs PGs, and Rubio should see plenty off opportunities to perform well tonight. At his current price he is more of a GPP play for me today. When using him in your line ups, you will be wanting to get around 29-35 FDP for him to be of any value to you.
4. Tim Frazier 4.9k- Tim should be heavy chalk today, and for a good reason. Wall is sidelined with a knee issue so the Wizards will look to Tim to be the starter in the mean time. In his starts for Wall he has been at 7x value each time, and should have another opportunity to crush against a Wolves team who ranks 22nd vs opposing PGs. Today you will be looking to get about 24-28 FDP from him to be of any value. Fire him up in all formats.
5. Tyus Jones- 5.2k- Here is my other cheap PG play today, but this play strictly depends on injury news. Jones has started for the injured Jeff Teague in the last two and has played over 33 minutes in both starts. In those starts he amassed over 30 FDP, including a 51 FDP game as well. Pay attention to twitter for injury news before lock, and if Teague sits, fire him up everywhere. The Wizards rank in the bottom of the league in DvP vs PGs, so I can see another good performance from him tonight against Tim Frazier. More of a GPP play for me still.
1. Bradley Beal 8.3k- With Wall out Beal seems to step up his game big time. In Walls absence, Beal has scored over 40 FDP both times and once close to 50. I expect him to be heavily owned today, which would make for a decent tournament fade. For cash games, he is more than safe. He has put up over 30 FDP in 9 straight games, so his floor is great. On a night where this game has one of the highest projected point total, I expect the Wizards to rely on Beal heavily to score. When rostering Beal tonight, you will be looking to get 42-46 FDP to feel comfortable rostering him. Safe for all formats.
2. Andrew Wiggins 6.8k- Wiggins gets a good matchup today vs a Wizards team that ranks 22nd in DvP. Wiggdaddy has been pretty consistent all year, and has been sub 7k for weeks now. Which I think is a very fair price for him. He has been over 30 FDP in 5 of his last 6 games. Like I just mentioned this game is on of the higher projected totals on the board, so you will want a pice of it somewhere. At his current price tag, you will be looking to get around 34-38 FDP for Wiggins to be of any value to you. I like him in all formats today.
3. Justin Holiday 5.5k- This Bulls vs Suns game should be a dfs gold mine. Both teams are terrible defensively and should be up in pace. Holiday doesn't do much but score but the Suns don to much but let others score on them. With that said the Suns rank 30th in DvP vs SGs. Holiday has been playing huge minutes this year and should continue to do so until Lavine is back. If he can get his shot to fall we could see 6-7x easily from him tonight. At his current price you will be wanting around 25-30 FDP, to be of any value to you. He is more of a GPP play of me today.
4. Dwayne Wade 5.5k- Here is my strictly GPP play today. Wade gets a little narrative here going up against his former team. He has seen over 25 minutes in three straight games and over 30 FDP in 2 of those three. When rostering him today, you will be looking to get 25-30 FDP to feel good about using him.
5. Wayne Ellington 3.5k- Min price value nugget here. If you need salary relief on this short slate here ya go. He has had over 25 minutes in his last 4 games along with over 20 FDP in 3 of his last 4. He only need about 16 FDP for value, and gets a Cavs team who ranks amongst the bottom of the league in defending SGs. I like Wayne in GPPs today, still a tad risky for cash for me but at this price it is do able.
1. Lebron James 12k- What can I say about him here, he has been playing some of the best basketball of his career. Today he gets a little narrative help, going up against his former team. Bron is averaging a league high in minutes played around 38 per game, while averaging around 1.3 FDP per minute. The match up isn't the best, but no one can stop Lebron, unless your name is Kwahi Leonard. With that said, at his current price you will be wanting around 60-65 FDP out of Bron to be of any value in you line ups. Fire him up across all formats.
2. Jimmy Butler 8.8k- Here we go with Jimmy Buttplug again. He hasn't been the week of dfs points we really are accustomed to seeing from him, but thats because the Wolves have plenty of options to go to. With that said he has stepped it up after coming out and saying he will be more aggressive offensively. He has put up over 40 FDP in 5 of hi last 8 games and gets a juicy match up today vs the Wizards who rank 17th in DvP. I mentioned this game has one of the better point totals on the night, and SF isn't that great today. Jimmy could deb your guy. For value, Jimmy needs to get you around 45-50 FDP. Fire him up across the board.
3. TJ Warren 7.4k- I mentioned above that I like this game for fantasy purposes today. Last time these two teams met, he put up 50 FDP. Warren has been very consistent and safe all year. He has put up over 20 FDp in his last 11 game, including five 40 or more FDP in that span. The Bull rank 12th in DvP, but Warren should be able to do what he likes most and get to his mid range spot in this paced up game. You will be wanting to see Warren put up 36-40 FDP to really give that line up some punch.
4. Otto Porter Jr 7.3k- With Wall out, Otto gets a nice usage bump. We saw this on display in his previous game where he dropped a whopping 50 burger. I will have my shares of Otto today and so will the rest of the DFS world. In GPPS, he makes for a decent fade due to his high projected ownership. A goo pivot would be someone I mentioned above. With that said, Otto makes for great cash game play, and has a pretty good ceiling as well. You may just want to eat the chalk here and just roster him. At this price tag you will be looking to get around 35-40 FDP, which I believe is more than achievable in this 212 projected total. Fire him up across the board!
1. Lauri (The Kraken) Markkanen 6.9k- Joel Embiid would approve of this price tag and so do I. I love me some Lauri, easily one of the best shooters to come out of the draft this year. He has been great in hi first season, and gets a good match up today vs the Suns, who rank 14th in DvP. When these teams previously met, he put up 41 FDP. This game will be up in pace and Lauri should deb bale to have his way once again. I like him in all formats today and will be locking him in my PF spot, as the position is really soft today. You'll be looking to get around 33-40 FDP from him, to be of any value.
2. Derrick Favors 6.9k- In the absence of Gobert, Favors has stepped it up. Today he gets a juicy one vs a Nuggets team that ranks 23rd in DvP vs opposing PFs. The nuggets are without Millsap now as well, which can only help Favors. You will be seeing Favors used at the Center spot today as well, where the Nuggets rank 21st in DvP. Averaging around 30 minutes in his last 10 games, and around 30 FDP makes Favors a great play today. I can see using him in all formats today as well. For any type of value, you will be needing about 33-40 FDP out of him.
3. John Henson 5.5k- If you are looking for some slight salary relief, Henson has been seeing solid minutes, averaging over 25 per game. Today he gets a cake match up vs a Kings team who ranks 25th in DvP. Henson has put up over 20 FDP in his last 4 of his last 5 games, and gets a great chance to crush value today. You will be looking to get around 25-28 out of hi to of any value to you, He is more of a GPP play for me tonight.
4. Kenneth Faried 4.6k- With Millsap out he has seen an increase in playing time. Playing 19 and 31 minutes in his last two, while putting up 20 and 28 FDP. Faried is still more of a GPP play for me because Malone is such a jackass when it comes to his revolving door of subs and rotations. I like Faried a lot more if he gets announced as the starter again. If this happens I will have my fair share of him. Utah currently sucks vs opposing PFs, ranking 28th in DvP. You will only need about 22-25 from Faried tonight to reach value, make sure you are checking twitter for news before lock!
1.Karl Anthony Towns 9.5k- Center is ugly today, and Karl is you most expensive guy at the position. If you have the cash to spend Im not opposed to using him today. Wizards are only allowing 34 FDP per game to opposing centers, so its not the greatest match up here, but Towns did from 59 on them last season. With that said, when rostering him today, you will be looking to get about 46-53 FDP to feel good about spending up on him. Safe for most formats tonight.
2. Willie Cully Stein 6.3k- WCS has been one a tear lately. Playing over 28 minutes a game and producing like crazy. He has 5 game of 33 FDP or more in his last 6, and gets a favorable matchup today vs the Bucks who rank 19th in DvP vs centers. At this price, to have any value, he will need to get around 33-38 FDP. I honestly like him in all formats today. Fire him up!
3. Robin Lopez 5k- Robin Lopez man, this guy hurts to watch play, but gets a great match up today vs the Suns, who rank 25th in DvP. Earlier in the year when these teams met up he put up 27 FDP in 31 minutes of action. I expect the same type of production here tonight as well. He doesn't need much to hit value, only about 25-28 FDP. If your looking for some salary relief at center look no further Batman, Robin is here. He's more of a GPP play for me tonight.
You can follow Sean on Twitter @fluckinfantasy