EASY MONEY WITH ESMOND
Results from Friday, November 24th:
- Goran Dragic $6,700: 39.50 points
- Mario Chalmers $5,300: 23.25 points
- Tim Hardaway Jr. $6,600: 35.25 points
- Jeremy Lamb $5,100: 35.75 points
- Bojan Bogdanovic $4,500: 22.75 points
- T.J. Warren $6,600: 27.50 points
- Justin Holiday $5,600: 16.25 points
- Anthony Davis $10,700: 38.75 points
- John Collins $4,800: 23.25 points
- Dwight Howard $7,000: 41.75 points
- Steven Adams $5,200: 36 points
Top plays for Tuesday, November 28th:
- Donovan Mitchell $6,500: Mitchell is in a great spot tonight against Denver guards. The Jazz will be playing up in pace and have been playing faster without their star big-man Rudy Gobert. Mitchell isn't afraid to shoot and his aggressiveness leads to him filling up the stat sheet. At this price, there is room for upside so I will be all over Donovan Mitchell tonight against the Nuggets.
- Jamal Murray $5,100: A sneaky pivot off of Donovan Mitchell is to roster his opponent, Jamal Murray. Murray's shooting has been up and down lately, but over the last few weeks he seems to have found his shooting stroke. He is playing starter minutes and if his shot is falling he has over 40 DK point upside. Utah's defense also takes a big hit without Gobert protecting the rim.
- Bradley Beal $7,900: With John Wall out with injury, Beal becomes the lead offensive threat for the Wizards. The Wizards get a great match up with Minnesota and I am no longer scared of Jimmy Butler defense. Beal has been playing well lately and his assist and rebound numbers have been trending up. Elite spot for Beal tonight without Wall.
- Dion Waiters $6,200: Waiters is a very risky play tonight, especially on such a small slate. I will fire up Waiters confidently because this has the revenge game narrative written all over it. The Cavs drafted Waiters 4th overall and ended up trading him after only a few years. Dion isn't afraid to shoot so I expect him to keep firing away tonight and the Cavs struggle defending opposing shooting guards.
- Andrew Wiggins $6,900: This play depends a lot on whether or not Teague plays. If Teague is in this is still a great spot for Wiggins because he loves to take shots and the Wizards struggle to defend small forward's. If Teague is ruled out, Wiggins will be a lock and load for me in all formats. This price provides room for upside and Wiggins is due for a big game.
- Wayne Ellington $3,600: If you want to attack the Cavs tonight, Ellington is a sneaky player from Miami that most will overlook. I know the Miami back court is filled with capable players, but Ellington has been playing solid minutes lately and if he is making his threes he has room for tremendous upside at this price. Players priced below the $4k mark only need to get you about 20-25 DK points to make you happy. If you need value tonight, fire up some Ellington.
- Lauri Markkanen $6,700: The Chicago Bulls will get the pleasure of playing the Phoenix Suns tonight. The Suns currently play at the fastest pace in the league so this is a great spot for some Bulls players. Markkanen is my favorite Bull tonight because he is one of the few locked into huge minutes on the team. His three point shot has also been falling lately and in DK you get the coveted bonus for three-pointers.
- Zach Randolph $5,500: I really want to fade the Bucks/Kings game because the pace of this game will be slow. But to take down a tournament you need to take risks and be on players that most will fade. This game will get overlooked on this slate and if anyone plays a King it will most likely be Willie Cauley-Stein because of his amazing performance last night. That is why the contrarian player in me wants to fire up some Z-Bo. He's been sneaky-consistent this year and has been playing big minutes. You can attack Bucks bigs, so this is a very sneaky spot for Zach tonight.
- Hassan Whiteside $8,500: The third Miami Heat player to appear on my article today! I guess you can say I like to attack Cleveland. Whiteside is one of the safer picks from the Miami team. He will be locked into heavy minutes and should abuse Kevin Love down on the block. If Waiters doesn't decide to take 30 shots tonight, Whiteside could be in for a huge night.
- Marcin Gortat $5,000: At this price Gortat is essentially free. With Wall out with injury, Gortat's assist numbers have increased and his usage has received a slight bump. He gets a juicy match up with Towns and is locked into starter's minutes. He'll have a high floor and there is room for upside at his discounted price.
Follow Esmond on Twitter @epab2350