EASY MONEY WITH ESMOND
Results from Monday, November 20th:
- Kemba Walker $7,900: 27 points
- Eric Bledsoe $6,500: 35.75 points
- Dennis Schroder $6,300: 34.25 points
- Victor Oladipo $7,600: 65.75 points
- Donovan Mitchell $6,800: 32.50 points
- Andrew Wiggins $6,500: 15.75 points
- Wesley Johnson $3,900: 26.50 points
- Kristaps Porzingis $8,700: 43.25 points
- Kevin Love $7,400: 39.75 points
- Anthony Davis $9,800: 61.25 points
- Nikola Jokic $9,100: 43.50 points
- Myles Turner $6,800: 17.75 points
Top Plays for Wednesday, November 22nd:
- Eric Bledsoe $6,500: Revenge game? Eric Bledsoe makes his return to Phoenix tonight to play his former team. Narratives aside, this match up is great on paper for Bledsoe. The Bucks are playing way up in pace and this game also has one of the top over/unders of the night. If Tyler Ulis is guarding Bledsoe I expect him to feast and his price provides so much room for upside. Elite spot for Bledsoe in a revenge game.
- Spencer Dinwiddie $6,300: If you want to pivot off of Bledsoe and save some money, Spencer Dinwiddie is a great option. As of now the over/under for this game is a whopping 228.5! You can attack the Cavs at virtually every position and Dinwiddie has been locked into major minutes since Russell has been out with injury. The only concern with this game for me is a blowout, if the Nets keep it competitive Dinwiddie will smash value.
- Jimmy Butler $7,400: Minnesota gets an up-tempo match up against the Orlando Magic tonight. I love to attack Orlando at every position and Butler has been shooting the ball well and been way more aggressive as of late. He is a great recency bias play because he didn't smash against the Hornets in their previous game. His price went down and there is room for tremendous upside at his price.
- C.J. McCollum $7,300: I love to attack Philly guards. Dame's price-point is a bit too high for me so McCollum is my top choice from the talented Blazers back-court for tonight's contest against the Sixers. McCollum has been a consistency monster lately and if he can stumble into some rebounds and steals he will smash value. McCollum is safe in all formats tonight.
- Carmelo Anthony $6,700: This Warriors/Thunder game will be one of the most exciting games to watch from this slate. Vegas projects this to be a high-scoring up and down affair and I want pieces of this game. Melo is basically free at this price so he is a lock and load for me. I know Westbrook will have extra motivation and if Durant plays he will be a popular play but in match ups like this I like to focus on the ancillary players and let everyone else choose the Westbrook's, Durant's or Curry's in these types of games.
- Kyle Anderson $4,600: Kyle Anderson has very quietly been having a great season and his price has still yet to rise above the $5k mark. The Spurs are playing way up in pace against the Pelicans and they struggle to defend the small forward position. Anderson does it all for the Spurs and fills up the stat sheet. Great value play for tonight.
- LaMarcus Aldridge $8,100: Tonight Aldridge faces the daunting task of having to defend the Pelicans talented front-line of Cousins and Davis. Luckily for Aldridge, they will have to play defense on him and they have struggled on the defensive end this season. I like to attack the Cousins/Davis duo and Aldridge has been great for the Spurs with the absence of Leonard. Aldridge has a high floor and will have room for upside at this price and the up in pace match up against the Pelicans.
- Wesley Johnson $3,800: My top value play of the night is Wes Johnson. Similar to Kyle Anderson he has been producing fantasy points lately, but his price doesn't seem to move very much. This morning it was announced that Patrick Beverley got sent back to Los Angeles for a knee procedure so that will open up usage and minutes for Johnson. Elite value play on the slate, playing in a juicy match-up against the Hawks.
- Hassan Whiteside $8,600: Great recency bias play here as he struggled in a blowout against Myles Turner and the Pacers in the Heat's previous game. Boston is tough to attack, but they can struggle with big men as Horford sometimes forgets to rebound. Whiteside is another big that will probably get overlooked because of the pace of this game and the performance he had in his most recent outing. If Waiters decides to stop shooting Whiteside could be in for a huge night because they will need him to dominate to keep this game close.
- Marc Gasol $8,300: It is no secret that Dallas struggles to guard the center position. The best player on the Grizzles roster right now happens to be at the center position so Gasol is an elite spot to smash tonight. Gasol has performed well as he's had to pick up the offensive load with Conley out with the sore Achilles. I think he is priced too low and has room for a lot of upside in this match up. Gasol should get overlooked as most will look to fade this game because of its projected pace and over/under.
Follow Esmond on Twitter @epab2350